- PRIMERA MOOT COURT COMPITITION 2019-20
- ACADEMICS WEEK 2019-2020 - 15TH & 16TH NOVEMBER 2019
- ORIENTATION PROGRAMME FOR MAKING STUDENTS AWARE ABOUT COLLEGE ACTIVITIES - 19TH OCTOBER 2019
- INTRA-YEAR DEBATE COMPITITION 2019. 12TH OCTOBER 2019
- Lecture on Introduction of "Science of Forensic and its Role in Justice Delivery System" :- 21st September 2019
- Lecture on Advocacy Skills by Adv. Mrs. Rubina A.H. Rizvi - 31st August, 2019
Rizvi Law College had great privilege of hosting and welcoming our Guest of Honour and speaker on "Advocay Skills", Adv. Mrs Rubina Akhtar Hasan Rizvi, who took helm as the Director of Rizvi Education Society running 29 educational institutions, in her early 30s and who has paved her path to become the founder of a non-Governmental Organization, namely, "Help Yourself", has acquired her degree in B.A LL.B and LL.M in Criminology from the University of Mumbai. Besides, she has also completed her post graduate diploma in Forensic Science and Related Law, and has also done a certificate course in forensic science and criminology. Moreover, she has also cleared the Qualified Lawyers Transfer Scheme to practice as a Solicitor of London.
Furthermore, she is also the Chairperson of Women Entrepreneurs Development Council, Maharashtra; an affiliated member of Chartered Society of Forensic Science, UK and a life time member of International Forensic Sciences. She is presently working as an Associate Lawyer with the Chief Public Prosecutor of Maharashtra.
“Belief and Endurance is the key to success”, by enacting this philosophy in her life. Adv. Mrs. Rubina Akhtar Hasan Rizvi has been the recipient to many prestigious awards including the ‘Rashtriya Shiksha Gaurav Puruskar, 2019’, the India’s most prominent women empowerment award 2019, 6th World Women Leadership Award 2019, Pride of Maharashtra Award 2018, Best Community Change Award 2019, Education Ratna Award 2019.
We mention our deep sense of appreciation for Adv. Mrs. Rubina Akhtar Hasan Rizvi for her explanation on the topic "Advocacy Skills" and its importance in legal framework.
- Guest lecture on Court and Proceedings - 10th August, 2019
- Celebrating Rakshabandhan in Khar Police Station - 14th August, 2019
- Football team selection for university level competition in the college
- Moot Court Competition
- Debate Competition
- Round Table Conference
- Sports Day 2019
- Freshers and Farewell 2019